|Posted by LVAG Webmaster on February 13, 2013 at 10:15 PM|
March 2013 Juried Show - Spring has Sprung
Please join Guild Members at City of the World Gallery (located at the corner of Casino Center and Colorado) on Saturday, March 16 from 6 - 9 PM.
|Posted by Maria VanderMolen on January 26, 2013 at 6:10 PM|
The Las Vegas Artists' Guild will be holding a juried art show at the Cirty of the World Gallery for March. This year's theme will be "Spring has Sprung". Get your creative juices flowing right now so you don't miss this opportunity.
The judges will be Brian Paco Alvarez, Vickie Richardson, and one more to be announced. You must be an LVAG member in good standing and there is a $10 submission fee and a contract that must be signed to participate in this show. Art must be ready to hang and no saw tooth hangers please.
Watch your inbox for drop off days and times as well as additional show opportunities.
|Posted by LVAG Webmaster on July 4, 2012 at 2:55 PM|
Don't miss the VAG Summer Art Show
DREAM A LITTLE DREAM.
|Posted by Past Webmaster on February 19, 2011 at 1:24 PM|
Hello to all the members of the Vegas Artists Guild,
I’d like to invite you all to join our new “Fine Art America” VAG members group site at: http://fineartamerica.com/groups/vegas-artists-guild.html
If you are already a member of Fine Art America, whether free or paid membership, you’ll be able to join our VAG group & will be able add your artworks to our group gallery.
If you are not a member of Fine Art America, here are a few of the benefits of joining FAA:
- FAA is one of the largest artist group marketing websites around.
- Great exposure as an artist, no matter what your mediums are.
- You can have a Store as part of your web page if desired, where customers can find & direct order your art while browsing online.
- Sell your original artworks through your FAA web page. And you set your own prices & markups.
- FAA can custom print your Giclée’s, Canvas prints, or Greeting Cards, custom frame them, & ship them directly to your customers.
- You can post your calendar events, blogs, join other groups, have a favorites list, & create your own press releases.
- Track the amount of hits to your free website through FAA, or as a paid member use Google Analytics to track your hits.
- And as a paid member, you get to have your own customizable artist website that is easy to maintain, & links directly to your free FAA website.
- The only disadvantage is having to spend time uploading Giclée ready files to your new artist website. Unless you only plan to sell or show your originals.
You can become a new member of FAA at this link: http://fineartamerica.com/openanaccount.html
Once you join our group, you’ll want to make sure to add some of your art to our groups Artwork gallery, by editing your individual artworks (from your personal FAA website) and selecting the Vegas Artists Group as a group to add each piece to (you need to join our group, or our group will not be selectable from the groups list). Then your art will show up in our Vegas Artists Guild group Artwork page, along with all the other members artworks.
I am also considering using this group page to sponsor art contests for members of the Vegas Artists Guild only. These contests will be either juried by select members, or they will be voted on by the group’s membership. Prizes will either be awarded online, or at our general membership meetings monthly. The contests details are yet to be determined, but I’m sure they will be a lot of fun.
I’m looking forward to you joining our group page, & I hope to see you all next month at our next meeting in March.
|Posted by LVAG Webmaster on May 1, 2010 at 11:54 PM|
All Members of the VAG are encouraged to post samples of their artwork in the album "Member's Artwork."
You will need to have signed up and created a profile on this web site to do so. You must be a paid member of the Vegas Artists Guild to participate.
Be sure to label your artwork well so everyone knows who created it. Try to at least include the title of the piece and your name in the caption. Keep your submission to ten images for now to allow enough space for all members.
If you are a paid member and have not received an invitation via email to join the web site member area, please "ask to join" through the "Member's" page.